· * To organize, teach, and promote the Southeast Asian martial arts – especially Kali and Silat – to the public through classes, lectures, seminars, and exhibitions.
· * To promote the study of Kali and Silat as a means to develop moral character, leadership skills, personal discipline, and a unity of Mind-Body-Spirit in the practitioner.
· * To provide the most authentic and effective martial arts training to each student for the protection of the practitioner, the family, and the community.
· * To preserve the rich cultural traditions and decorum that are integral components of the disciplines we teach.
· * To sponsor seminars and workshops conducted by other recognized Master Instructors in various areas of specialty related to Kali, Silat, and personal protection.
· * To network with and support all like-minded teachers and students of other martial arts disciplines.
To Our Teachers, Friends, Students, Supporters, and All Those Assisting Us in the Above Duties – We Are Grateful.